for Standard Listing
3M™ All Weather Flashing Tape
3M™ All Weather Flashing Tape is a self-adhesive waterproof flashing membrane designed for seal.
3M™ All Weather Flashing Tape 8067 provides a weather-resistant barrier around windows and doors. Tape will adhere when applied in extreme temperatures beyond the range of traditional asphaltic or butyl flashing tapes: as low as -18 °C or as high as 49 °C.
- High tack adhesive to stick securely to most common building materials at temperatures ranging from -18°C to up to 49°C, even on damp surfaces
- Thin for a reliable and convenient fit into corners and under siding
- Split-liner for easy and accurate positioning of tape - especially good for long lengths
- Sticks agressively to itself and self seals around nails and staples to prevent moisture intrusion
- Tough to resist punctures and tears during application and service life
- Does not require primers, staples or other mechanical fixings
- BRANZ Appraised 775 (2012)
- Resists UV exposure for up to 6 months (BRANZ testing ended at 3 months)
- Available in 3 rolls widths; 76mm or 152mm & 228mm x 22.8m, other widths may be availble on request