Search Result for Standard Listing
3M Fire Barrier Pillows
Self-contained, intumescent product for use in a wide variety of through-penetration firestops.
Provides up to 3-hours of fire protection. During a fire, 3M™ Fire Barrier Pillows intumesce (expand) and lock themselves into place, surrounding the penetrant(s) to help prevent the spread of smoke, fire and toxic gases. Easy-to-install 3M™ Fire Barrier Pillows are ideal for projects requiring re-enterability of the firestop system. Simply remove and replace pillows as needed. Any combination of small, medium, or large pillows can be used to firestop an opening provided the minimum compression requirements are met (minimum of 33% within the opening).
Small pillow: 50.8 mm x 101.6 mm x 241.3 mm.
- Testing in accordance with AS1530.4, AS4072.1, EN1366, and ASTM E814 (UL Listed).
- Intumesces to form a hard char that tightly seals penetrations against flame spread, smoke and toxic gases
- No wire mesh required
- Graphite-free, does not conduct electricity
- Re-enterable and re-useable for new or retrofit installations
- Available in three sizes (use a combination of sizes to fit a variety of openings)
- Easy to install