for Standard Listing
PVC permanent formwork for below-ground and selected above ground construction applications.
AFS Rediwall® is a PVC permanent formwork system and a time-saving alternative to conventional masonry and blockwork. Its precision-extruded components easily interconnect for rapid installation and there is no specialised training needed.
Rediwall® is load bearing for multi-level structures and it presents a consistently even, water-resistant and durable surface that often doesn't require any finishing. Offered in six profile widths, the Rediwall® range solves above and below ground walling needs, including: basements,columns, party walls, lift/stair cores, retention tanks, retaining and landscaping walls.
Rediwall® Features & Benefits
For more specifier information click herehttp://www.afswall.co.nz/
- 110mm, 156mm, 200mm, 256mm, 275mm & 300mm profiles
- Speed of construction: install, brace, pour
- Ease of installation & materials handling – not crane dependent
- Large holes for increased concrete flow
- Ezy-Fit™ corner panels slide open for reinforcement access
- High quality, low maintenance semi-gloss finish
- Water resistant
- Significant waste reduction
AFS New Zealand
For over two decades, afs logicwall® and afs rediwall® have contributed to the swift construction of apartments, offices, warehouses and more.
AFS’ successful track record attracted the attention of arguably the most well-known name in construction materials suppliers: CSR.
As a perfect fit for CSR’s demanding quality criteria and penchant for innovation, AFS have been added to their portfolio of trusted brands, amongst some of the biggest names in the Australasian construction industry.