Search Result for Standard Listing
APL Flushglaze Systems
Commercial profiles for medium rise use where the exterior appearance of aluminium is minimised.
Suitable for medium rise commercial use. Glazing is nearly flush with
the outside face reducing the visual effect of aluminium profiles as
viewed from the outside. Can be used as a curtain wall.
Available in 100mm, 125mm and 150mm frame depths for different levels of performance.
- Provision can be made for seismic and thermal movement.
- Opening sashes available, including an unobtrusive structurally glazed sash.
- Includes internal drainage which allows confident use on multi-storey buildings.
- Single and double-glazing options, including within the same façade.
- Sun control fins available.
- Structural glazed mullions can be included in the system to minimise the impact of aluminium beads.
Scope of Use
Suitable for medium rise
Tested to Very High wind zones and beyond but projects may
require project-specific testing. Councils may require an APL Letter of Compliance at consent
stage and this is available. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org
For more information go to this link on Ebosshttps://www.eboss.co.nz/library/vantage-windows-and-doors/100mm-and-135mm-flush-glaze-system
|Architectural Glass Products Limited