Search Result for Standard Listing
APL Miro window & door hardware
The Miro range follows a contemporary curvilinear form with ergonomic die-cast handles.
- Curved shapes allow for a comfortable hand grip
- Lever locks with an upward movement activating multi-point locking
- Sliding doors can have a pull handle (two sizes) with morticed locket or a all-in-one surface mounted handle
- Bi-fold swivel operator activates locking points at top and bottom of the window or door panel
- Window fasteners for most residential windows follow the wedgeless design with rotating flap (venting option also available)
- Most hardware items made from diecast zinc.
Scope of Use
Suitable for all suites of APL windows and doors. A hardware warranty is offered against defects in manufacturing, functionality and surface finish for a period of 5 years, provided care and maintenance guidelines have been followed (plated ' soft' finishes excluded. Contact email@example.com
For more information go to this link on Ebosshttps://www.eboss.co.nz/library/vantage-windows-and-doors/vantage-miro-hardware
|Architectural Profiles Ltd