- A nylon thermal break is included in every
profile to minimise transfer of hot and cold temperatures
- Ideal for those projects where conformance with
the energy efficiency requirements of the Building Code clause H1 is a design
- Contains a full product portfolio including
awning, sliding, bi-folding windows, as well as hinged, sliding and bi-folding
- For use in conjunction with double glazing
- Recommended door height 2100mm
- Wide sliding door frames have two or three
thermal breaks for maximum energy efficiency
- A ThermalHeart roof window is available
Scope of Use
Suitable for mainstream residential applications.
Tested to Very High wind zones. Councils may require an APL Letter of
Compliance at consent stage and this is available.
For more product information go to this page on Ebosshttps://www.eboss.co.nz/library/vantage-windows-and-doors/range/residential-thermal-