Bituthene® 5000, also known as Heavy Duty Bituthene, is a waterproofing material incorporating high strength, heat-resistant mesh embedded in a layer of self-adhesive rubberised asphalt. It is supplied in rolls interwound with special release paper which protects the adhesive surface until ready for use and allows easy handling during installation.
• Cold applied — no heating or hot bitumen bedding adhesive required, self-adhesive overlaps provide continuity.
• Flexible — easily applied, conforms to changes in profile, accommodates shrinkage cracks up to 0.6mm.
• Robust — accepts road-laying machinery.
• Preformed — guaranteed thickness, not subject to site variation.
• Mesh reinforced — provides dimensional stability and resistance to damage.
• Rubber/bitumen — self-adhesive, elastic compound provides bonding and transmission of braking forces to substrate, allows healing of small punctures.
For more infohttps://www.allnexconstruction.com/markets-applications/construction-products/carparks-and-decks