TYPICAL FEATURES | BENEFITS:
● Solvent free, no odour.
● Tolerant of application a slightly damp surface.
● Low temperature application.
● Application to new concrete.
● Dense and Impervious –Non Porous.
● Not moisture permeable.
● Easily cleaned and able to be water-blasted
● Very good abrasion and scuff resistance.
● Cured Film is non-toxic
● High Adhesion and wear resistance.
● Excellent resistance to a wide variety of chemicals – refer to chemical resistance
● Topcoat finish: Matt or Gloss systems as required.
● Nuthane TF Gloss Topcoat for exterior applications or where exposed to UV.
● HACCP registration. 2014. Cleanroom Approved.
● Many years of use in NZ and Australia.
● Able to be formed into coving, plinths, sumps etc.
● Contains Sterishield as a bacterial growth inhibitor. Nuthane will not promote bacteria or
● Nuthane is supplied in coloured form. These are approximately matched to Australian
AS2700 and British Standards BS5252
View Website for more informationhttps://www.allnexconstruction.com/getmedia/86353f59-d8bb-4060-8c84-debde02dd1ee/Nuthane-SB-TDS.pdf