Ideal for larger, high quality, architecturally designed family homes in challenging locations. the Pacific Thermal Suite improves thermal insulation and virtually eliminates condensation.
The Pacific Thermal Suite can add an additional 25% of heat retention to what double glazing alone can provide. This is achieved through a thermally broken frame. Unlike standard aluminium joinery which is highly conductive the frame has a thermal barrier (polyamide strip system) which prevents heat or cold transfer, considerably reducing the chance of condensation, thus keeping the inside of your home warmer, drier and more comfortable.
- Low rise
- Low rise commercial / industrial
Scope of use
- Faster glazing system with higher performance seal and cleaner lines. Features & Benefits:
- Faster close in – improved productivity in factory & onsite glazing
- High Performing santoprene foam-filled back seal produces clean glazing lines with less visible black seal margins, matching the inner appearance of the joinery.
- High end finish for standard joinery offering
- Improved performance that offers peace of mind
Patented Connection System for integral structures(Mullions, Transoms Interlockers)
- Secure/Stronger jointing with no frame penetration to eliminate water ingress
- Controlled extrusion drainage path, channels water out efficiently
- Reduced use of visible hole plugs for aesthetics
- Bespoke Jointer sleeve / soaker systems exclusive to Altus, used for “specials” to deliver increased strength of joints over traditional methods (wall corners, e.g. Box & Bay Windows)
- Peace of mind
High Performance Upgrades
- High performing drainage as standard
- 19mm flange cover for weather protection across all cladding types
- High performance Euroslider™ and Eurostacker™ threshold for heavy weather areas
- Compliant joinery
- Peace of mind
- Ease of installation
- Bespoke joinery offer – custom designed to meet New Zealand standards & weather conditions
- Cost competitive joinery
- Ease of specification
New Zealand Building Code (NZBC)
The product will, if employed in accordance with the supplier's installation and maintenance requirements, assist with meeting the following provisions of the building code:
- Clause B2 Durability: Performance B2.3.1(b)
- Clause E2 External moisture: Performance E2.3.2
- Clause F2 Hazardous building materials: Performance F2.3.1
The product meets the requirements set out in the following documents, or relevant parts of cited standards within the documents:
The product has and can make available the following additional evidence to support the above statements:
Sliding and Stacking Doors are specified for up to 2.4m* high x 1.5m* wide sliding panels weighing up to 150kg.
Bifold Door panels are specified for up to 2.4m high x 0.9m wide, weighing up to 55kg - Individual panels have been increased to 45mm in depth, the most robust standard residential hinged and bifold doors system in New Zealand. This increases the strength (I value) for better performance in higher wind zones. French & Hinged door panels: up to 2.4m high x 1m wide.
Awning & Casement Window sashes are specified for up to 1.6m high x 0.8m wide.
Specific installation instructions for Altus Windows Systems' innovative products. These details focus on the fixing of the unit. For specific weathertightness details refer back to Part 2, the WGANZ / Altus document.
There are 4 pages that represent cavity construction and the methods required for installation of Euroslider / stacker and bifolds into such. The claddings are shown as generic only.
There are 8 pages that represent direct fix construction. 4 for thinner cladding types and 4 for thicker cladding types and the methods required for installation of Euroslider / stacker and bifolds into such. The claddings are shown as generic only, in thicker or thinner forms.
Download WGANZ Installation Instructions
Instructions on how to use, install and maintain Altus Window Systems joinery are available from Altus or any of its distributors. These instructions must be followed if aluminium joinery is to meet any quality or performance assurance.
Regular cleaning is essential if the finish of anodised aluminium is to be preserved over a long period. Cleaning the anodised aluminium should be washed down with warm water and a suitable wetting agent or mild soap solution, in a similar manner to washing a car.
View Care and Maintenance Instructions
We are the first aluminium extruder in NZ to have undertaken a Life Cycle Assessment.
This is a fair, holistic assessment of raw material production, manufacture, distribution, use and disposal including all intervening transportation steps necessary or caused by the manufacture and distribution of Altus Windows' products and services. The Life Cycle Assessment data allows us to continuously optimise our environmental performance.
||ISO 9001 (Quality Management)
||Member of New Zealand Green Building Council
||New Zealand Made
||Environmental Choice New Zealand