Features and Benefits:
- Easy application
- Excellent adhesion to primed andproperly prepared painted surfaces
- Excellent coverage
- Ideal for ceilings in living areas with high illumination
- Low splatter
- Low VOC
- Mould resistant
- Very flat sheen level which hides imperfections
- Not recommended for bathrooms, kitchens or laundries.
- Avoid cleaning the paint surface in the first 4 –6 weeks.
- Do not apply when the surface temperature is below 10°C or above 35ºC.
- Do not apply if a sudden temperature drop is likely during drying/cure time.
- Do not apply if humidity is 85% or above.
- Being thermoplastic, the film is sensitive towards alcohol and aromatic hydrocarbons.
- Always test cleaning solutions to make sure they will not damage the paint surface.
- Flat finishes can develop shiny spots when cleaned vigorously or with the use of abrasives.
- Some insect treatments contain chemicals that can soften and stain painted surfaces.