for Standard Listing
Apco Coatings Roofrite Basecoat
Undercoat for renovating touchstone galvanized sheet and concrete tile roofs
Roofrite Base-coat is designed to be used as an undercoat by contractors when renovating stonechip galvanized sheet and concrete tile roofs. It is based on a modified acrylic resin that is tough yet flexible and has high resistance to both water and alkalis.
Features and Benefits:
- Excellent adhesion to metal and concrete tiles.
- May be used in systems used for the collection of drinking water.
- Generally lowers the cost of long-life roof coating systems without compromising durability.
- Can be tinted to a similar colour to the topcoat (add 20% topcoat)
- Do not apply when ambient temperature is below 8°C or surface temperature is above 40ºC.Do not paint in direct sunlight.
- Do not paint if rain or heavy dew is likely within the next 12–24 hours after painting